Lawn care tailored to you
Let us make your yard the talk of the town
When it comes to treating your lawn and making sure it’s the healthiest it can be, the TurfGator team is ready for the job. We are the best lawn care company in Highland, O’Fallon, Belleville and across the area. (Click on the short video above to see fun proof of that spirit!) The company got started because there was a niche that needed filling in the market — namely, customization of services.
Owner Chris Schneider, who has been in the lawn care industry for more than 15 years, realized that many programs that were offered by competitors weren’t specific for the geographical area of Southern Illinois. So he set out to change that by starting his own company. TurfGator’s customized lawn-treatment program means that each customer will get a unique plan of action, rather than having to settle for a cookie-cutter approach. And it works! Since starting TurfGator, Chris and his team have delivered wonderful results for their customers, whose lawns and plants have improved in color, turf conditions and overall lush health.
So if you’re ready to truly enjoy your lawn (and relish in the compliments you’ll surely receive), call us to get started. We are the go-to lawn care company in Highland, Belleville, O’Fallon and all surrounding cities and villages. When you think of excellent lawn maintenance, think of TurfGator!
Why Choose Us?
The quick answer: We’re the best!
Our stellar reputation in the area has been earned by paying careful attention to our customers and what their lawns and plants need to thrive. We started TurfGator to provide the most customized lawn care possible for both residential and commercial properties. And that hard work has paid off; we have a long list of clients who return to us year after year for all of their lawn care.
A few more reasons to trust TurfGator for the healthiest lawn on the block:
- We have an entomologist on staff. This affects you, because the entomologist is fully educated in the study of insects. So whatever is “bugging” your yard, we’ll be able to diagnose it and treat your problem with the utmost skill.
- Speaking of bugs, we’ve added pest control to our list of services, so we’re happy to take care of any issue you may have in and around your home as well. The Pest Guys
- Each one of our friendly technicians is licensed in the state of Illinois.
- We offer the best guarantee in the business! If you aren’t satisfied with our work, we’ll come back to your location free of charge and will try to make things right. And if you’re still unhappy, we will refund your last application — and will also pay you $25 for your time. That’s how confident we are in our abilities.
- When you go with TurfGator, you’ll have immediate peace of mind from the hassles of bugs, weeds and crabgrass.
- You can always manage your account and make payments online with ease.
- After your contact us, we’ll make a free service call to you within 48 hours.
- How about free nutgrass and crabgrass treatments?
- We also offer a free consultation and a free estimate for every job.
- Our focus is always on YOU. For that reason, we can boast of the highest level of customer service in the industry. There is no one who beats us in lawn care for Highland, O’Fallon, Edwardsville and the surrounding area.
Fertilization and so much more
There are several key factors to maintaining a beautiful lawn in Illinois. They are:
- Weed Control
- Crabgrass Control
- Grub Control
- Lime Treatments
- Sulphur Treatments
- Core Aeration
- Aeration and Seeding
- Soil Samples
We understand that your landscape is an important investment, and we’re here to help make sure your grass remains in perfect health. We’ll apply the proper products — at the proper time and rates throughout the year — to eliminate any guesswork.
When it comes to your trees and shrubs, they’re also in excellent hands with us! We’ll take care of fertilization (providing nourishment from the roots up), disease treatments, insect control (we do this while also not disturbing the beneficial bugs), trunk injections (sometimes the only way to treat some plant issues) and pruning on a regular basis. With our help, you’ll be thrilled with the appearance and overall good health of your trees and shrubs.
Business Lawn Care
Trust us for all of your commercial needs
Do you have a business whose landscaping or outdoor area needs attention? We have you covered! Among the work we’ll perform:
- Mowing, Blowing, Trimming and Edging: We’ll ensure that your company’s lawn and landscape has a professional, manicured appearance every day of the week. We’ll also blow off grass clippings from walkways and parking lots.
- Turf Management: Your lawn will remain healthy, lush and weed-free with our fertilization and weed-control plans.
- Tree and Shrub Care: In the early spring, we’ll apply our horticultural oil treatment to prevent insect eggs from hatching. And throughout the year, we’ll maintain your plants with proper fertilization techniques.
- Flower Displays: We’ll plant beautiful flowers to add to your landscape and will maintain them all season long. We may go with tulips in early spring, for example, annual flowers throughout the summer and chrysanthemums for fall color.
- Mulching and Pruning: These two practices will go a long way toward making your landscape professional-looking. Mulching will maintain moisture in the soil, minimize weeds, enrich the soil and provide curb appeal, while pruning will keep everything in good health.
- Spring and Fall Clean-Ups: During both seasons, it’s important to do a little sprucing up. In the spring, for example, we’ll remove leaves, sticks and debris, while also removing dead growth from your landscape beds. We’ll do the same in the fall, as debris removal helps prevent mold and other diseases from cropping up in the winter.
- Additional Services: Worried about pests and moles? We’ll take care of both issues with the treatments we provide. We’ll also handle weeds that grow in the cracks of your sidewalks and parking lots and any drainage problems you may be dealing with. And if you’re in need of a garden wall to enhance your landscape, we’re the team to call!
- Snow Removal: Our crews can handle any snow-related job, large or small. We understand that snow and ice can wreak havoc on a business, so we’ll help keep everything running smoothly during the winter months. Not only will we clear your sidewalks and parking lots of snow, but we’ll also remove ice and salt when necessary.
For all commercial landscaping and lawn care in Highland, O’Fallon, Edwardsville and the surrounding area, you can count on TurfGator! We’re proud of our lawn maintenance services and look forward to putting our expertise to work for you.